As mentioned at the Fall E-rateTrainings this year, below are some updates and information that were recently released by the FCC/USAC:
- EDU 2011 (FCC Wireless Pilot) Applications are Due DEC 17, 2010:
- The FCC released this week the Guidelines and Instructions for the Wireless Pilot Program.
- Please see the following link to get the Full FCC document release:
- Updated Eligible Services List for Funding Year 2011 Is Released:
- USAC has posted the Eligible Services List for the new application year at the following link:
- Minor Wording Clarifications to the 6th Report and Order:
- The FCC has also released clarification on some of the wording used in the 6th Report and Order. However, it does not address the detailed clarifications that we mentioned in our trainings. Therefore, we are still waiting for clarification on issues such as unbundled warrantees, SPIN changes, etc… Once we have anything definitive in those areas, we will send another update.
CDE/K-12HSN Future Trainings: If you missed the Intermediate/Advanced E-rate Trainings, and would still like to attend, we have two additional trainings open in December. Sign up for statewide E-rate trainings at: http://www.k12hsn.org/
Last Updated (Wednesday, 03 August 2011 09:32)