CTAP CyberSafety Resources
Cybersafety is the safe and responsible use of the Internet and all information and communication technology devices, including mobile phones, digital cameras, and webcams. CTAP Region IV, a California-State funded project, has been a leader in cybersafety education for the California public school system since 1997.
My Space Official School Administrators' Guide
The official school administrator guide to understanding MySpace. Includes guidance on how to remove a false or offensive profile, 24/7 hotline info and helpful information on responding to threats and cyberbullying.
Last Updated (Wednesday, 15 December 2010 14:26)
- Code of Conduct Examples
- Acceptable Use Policy Articles
- CyberSafety: Acceptable Use Policies
- CyberSafety: Administrator Resources
- CyberSafety: Social Networks
- CyberSafety: Inappropriate Content
- CyberSafety: Piracy & Plagiarism
- CyberSafety: Cyber Predators
- CyberSafety: Cyberbullying
- CyberSafety: Identity Safety